Anyone going to the Fort soon

WeRblam

Dis Veteran
And willing to send me via :snail: a campground activitiy sheet and map? I tried printing the ones off the net that someone had posted but my printer is not the best and the resolution made it unreadable. I want to share this so we can sort of plan our days. We have not stayed at the FW Cabin before (we are the deluxe snobs - lol) and this time we have a friend of my daughters with us. We were just there in April and would really like to explore the campground activities and perhaps do the parks in the morning and afternoon/evening at the campground. I have rented the golf cart and my ds17 will be able to to drive it. My dd14 and her bff14 are swimmers and love to play sports. Me - I am just thinking how nice it will be to read a book outside with a nice glass of wine and they can explore...

If anyone is able to do this, I will reimburse for postage. Please just PM me, thanks! Lisa:tink:

I'll be at the fort next Monday, so im me your address and I'll send you our check in literature. Of course as you know the events and movies will be different but the map and stuff remains the same.

Donnie

I'll be at the fort next Monday, so im me your address and I'll send you our check in literature. Of course as you know the events and movies will be different but the map and stuff remains the same.

Donnie

Thanks a million! Just sent you a PM! Lisa

I wish I will be going October 26 thru the 3rd (Mickey's not so scarey Halloween)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter