Anyone going to the Fort in April??

stobaugh6

Mouseketeer
We will be at Ft Wilderness for the first time April 12-19! We have been planning this vacation for years it seems. Our last WDW vacation was in 2010. We knew after that trip that we wanted to stay at the Fort on our next Disney vacation. It's taken us 5 years to finally get back. I'm so excited!! We are renting a TT for the week. We would love to meet up with some fellow DISers!!

We are there starting 4/15. Hoping for great weather. Two park days, several dining reservations, four days golf cart rental. We are locals and own a new to us trailer. There is no place like the fort! Happy your trip is coming true!

MickeyHead-Plain_zpsebda5e00.jpg
We will be at the Fort 4/12 thru 4/22. Thanks to Bama Ed we have a new site marker. Have asked for loop 700. I will post the number when arrive.

Hi, we will be there from the 12th through the 24th. We have a few "restful camping" days built in to our plans and I'd love to meet some fellow DISers as well! Requested the 900 loop but we will see what we actually get. Travelling with the DW and two sons 8 & 9 in case anyone has some other kids that age that might want to play in the park or ride bikes or something.

Last edited:

Awesome!! We are requesting loop 1400. We will be with our 7 kids ages 18DD, 16DD, 14DS, 10DS, 7DD, 5DS, and 1DD. My parents are coming as well. We have two campsites booked. We are bringing bikes and scooters. I'm making a DIS sign and will hang it up! Feel free to stop by if you see us. We are a friendly bunch. Lol!

We requested 1400 loop also. Just DH and myself. Bringing bikes too. We will look for you. We have stayed in Big Bear Paw loop once before and liked it. Have you been to the fort before? Are you doing any parks?

This will be our first time at The Fort! We are going to the parks every day except the 17th. We are going to enjoy Ft Wilderness that day. We should be back in the early evening each day though. Our kids want to enjoy the campfire sing along a few times, and hubby and I want to see the water parade from the beach at least once.

What are your plans??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter