Anyone going to Halloween Horror Nights this year?

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
HHN18 looks so intense this year. Bloody Mary is the icon character, looks like it's gonna be awesome this year. I wanna really try out the reflections of fear haunt staring bloody mary, and all the other haunts. Anyone else going?

Interesting, Bloody Mary, so I guess that is a true story? :lmao: Just teasing. I would love to do Horror Nights at Universal, just never can seem to get down there that time of year. :(

I am going to do HHN this year :) should be interesting because I like... totally dont DO scary movies or anything haha

I am going to do HHN this year :) should be interesting because I like... totally dont DO scary movies or anything haha

Take a video the haunts can make anyone scream and the people who are easily scared come out of the mazes crying.

uh wait a minute. I scare easily...

Ok well lets just stay away from The body collectors and the Reflections Of Fear and well almost the entire event. LOL but in all seriousness it can be pretty scary.

I better make out my last will and testimony :rotfl:

this may kill me!

I used to want to cry during alien encounter @_@

The last time I cried was the last time I listened to one of your podcasts. They were tears of pain. I've never seen so much blood come out of an ear before.

The last time I cried was the last time I listened to one of your podcasts. They were tears of pain. I've never seen so much blood come out of an ear before.

reminds me of the last time I cried... Listening to you sing "I feel pretty"

Pssh, that's soooo TiV. Just wait until you hear me sing Leonard Bernstein's "Glitter and be Gay!"

Stay on topic boys!

We're talking about you crying at Halloween Horror Nights. :goodvibes

no kidding :thumbsup2

lets get a moderat.... oh.... nevermind!

I watched some more videos on youtube, and I am starting to think I should not attend haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter