anyone going on November 16 on wonder?

nrbears47

Earning My Ears
it will be our 1st cruise we are in 2143 and 2145 13 year old female, 14 year old female, 8 year old female twins, parents:earsboy:

Myself and another adult mom with two daughters ages 11 and 12 and then our DW and DH friends with their daughter 13. We are a guarantee cat 11, and our friends are on deck 6 aft.

Email me at regisbla2@hotmail.com if you want to try and hook up!!!

I am on this cruise also, I will be easy to spot, look for a woman in a huge black cast. That will be me:( Not gonna let it ruin the trip. The cruise you are on is also the big Pin Trading Under The Sea. Are you part of that package? I will also have my 5 year old nephew in tow.
Aimee

nrbears,
I answered your question about the pin trading in another thread, but as far as the ports of call go, we do stop at freeport.
Aimee

ok i just wanted to make sure because in the brochere it says we dont but when i went to book excursions it said we did

Yes Nrbears, I am getting there on the 13th, staying at the poly, for three nites, then on to the ship:) I cant wait.
Aimee

eeks,
neither can we, countdowns going on everwhere i know that there are about 427 hours til we leave lol. (we have to leave the 11th, were driving and we live in ohio

Youll have to keep an eye out for us, I will be easy to find. Look for single woman traveling with a 5 year old and a wheelchair:)

Hi!! DH, DD (13) and I are the other part of AuntyBrat's group of 7 :)

DD is dying to meet with other teens .... if your teens want to email before the cruise, PM or email me and we can hook them up.

We're flying in Fri 11/14 and staying off property ... after the cruise we're staying at Coronado Springs for 3 nights (whoo hoo!!!)

I think the suspense is gonna kill us!!!!

My family (7 year-old twins and DH) will be there. We're not going for the pin trading, but doing the land and sea thing. We should try and hook up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!