Anyone going on Land/Sea May 9-16

Leslierx

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone else is going. We are doing 4 day land, 3 day sea. May 9-13 at Caribean Beach Resort and May 13th - 16th on the 3-day Wonder.

Or

Is anyone else going on 3 day wonder May 13-16?

Me and My husband and his parents and our 4 year old princess are going.

I finally figured out how to make a countdown timer :Pinkbounc

Me, DH and SIL are flying out in on the 8th. We are staying at POR for the land portion then stateroom 7631.

Hope you and your family have a WONDERful time!!!!

We'll be there too!! We're staying at POFQ. It will be me, DH, and DD's 10 and 3 1/2.:Pinkbounc

I can't wait, almost three weeks to go.:teeth:

We are not going until June, but I can't wait to read your trip report. We are also staying at CB, and traveling with my parents. Our prince is 2 1/2. Also taking our older prince, 17 and his GF.:wave:

We are not doing the land/sea but we will be on board on the 13th. The time is passing so quickly, it seems like just yesterday we were over 100 days out. Have fun

We're in JFK airport right now! We can't wait! We board the Wonder in 4 hours! The DB and I are staying in the BCV from the 16th to the 21st for the first time also! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter