Anyone going Christmas?

welovemickey

Disney Junkie
Hi, we're planning on visiting FW December 15 thru 23rd this year. Anyone else going this time of year? We've been to FW during other times of year, but not Christmas. We're looking forward to seeing all the RV's decorated. Any suggestions on wh at decorations to bring? Also, does anyone bring a Christmas tree to stand in their screenhouses??

We will be there from the 15th to the 30th.It will be our first time at FW.We were thinking of bringing a tree from Maine with us but it would really have to be a tiny one(Charlie Brown tree).I would also like to decorate our camper but I'm not sure quite yet what we will be bringing with us.
I would love to meet some Dis people at FW!

:cool:

We will be in the cabins Dec. 19th- 29th. This will be my girls first time at Ft. Wilderness . However it will be like going home again for me: check out my siggy below!!!

We'll be at FW Dec 22-26. We'll be staying in our motorhome in the Pet Loop. We were hoping to stay a few more nights but a site isn't available.

We have spent several xmases at FW. Pretty much anything is great for xmas decorations. Everyone has trees and stockings. There are a few guest who come every year and decorate their sites with music, motion and lights. It is incredible!!! On some evenings we cruise the loops on the golf cart just looking at everyones decorations. Go for it, bring as much as you want. You wont regret it.
See you there.

We will be there Dec 22- 30. This is our 2nd time at Cmas. It is fun to see the different decorations. We use a small tree with Disney decorations in our screenhouse & wrap garland around the outside of the screenhouse. We also have the wooden Disney Cmas signs. It's a great time to be at Disney!!!

We will be at the cabins December 23 - 30, then to the Dolphin for 4 days. This is our first time staying in the cabins. We have always stayed at the All Stars before. There are 6 of us and with a code, the cabin was less expensive than 2 rooms. Also, we hope to save some money by eating in instead of out for every meal.

We are very excited to be spending our first Disney Christmas at Fort Wilderness!

I will be there Dec 16-20. This trip will have many firsts: first time staying at F.W., first time solo trip, first time at Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter