Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

Never a problem on my desktop with Adblock Plus running.

Consistently a problem on my Android phone. Installed Adblock Plus but still had the problem. Did some research and found out Ad blockers work differently on phones and for the Android at least, you needed a browser with the ad blocker integrated. It sounds like that's just what @starry_solo did.

Switched to an iphone this summer, where apparently this works differentl . Added the Adblock Plus app and haven't had any issues at all.

Just chiming in that this has been happening to me too and is making this unuseable on my phone. I've wiped my phone and reinstalled the apps several times, so it is not my phone, it is the site.

Are there any updates to this besides the suggestion to install ad blocking software? That's a workaround, not a solution.
I agree. I do not want to install an ad blocker. I have been uninstalling apps to have enough free space on my phone already.

It started this week for me. Pretty much every time I click on anything here on the DIS I get redirected to some spam website. Please fix this - it's only happening on this site and not on any others I visit. Oh, and I'm on my laptop, not my phone. I can't really use the website right now.

This NEVER happens to me on any other websites. This is 100% a DIS issue, and should be aggressively addressed by DIS.
Agree that this problem only happens, on my phone and on my computer, on this site. And the only reliable solution that I have found is to download the free version of AdGuard for iPhone and for Safari.

It doesn’t always happen to me, but when it does it is very annoying. No issues on this post, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!