Anyone get VISA code applied?

Tigerkiet

Earning My Ears
I read on another thread that the visa pass upgrade special isn't good for FW campsites, is that true? Really? :sad:
I guess I could call but we all know how that goes.... :eek: with some CMs you can have the world with some CMs there's no codes. I thought I post here and see if anyone had luck with the visa code and camping. :confused3

My travel agent was told it did not apply to campsites. She was going to check back today when they make the deal available to everyone, not just Visa people.

I check the disney website and could not book the ticket upgrade special with a campsite. It worked with every other resort I tried.

I contacted Disney through their website yesterday to let them know I was upset about this. I got a form message in reply that said they would call me. We'll see!

Yes, at least I think so. I called yesterday about the Visa code special package. At first the CM acted like she didn't know what I was talking about so I gave her the code. She put me on hold to talk to a manager and then came back and told me okay. For 8 nights in a preferred site in May with 8 day tickets for 2 adults and 2 children it was $1498. When I calculated on Disney's website I came up with $1450. I don't know why the amount is different. I was thinking of calling back to ask but now I am afraid to. I did call again today to verify the amount, tickets, type of site etc and everything checked out okay. It is saving me approximately $350 over 8 nights.

bunny said:
Yes, at least I think so. I called yesterday about the Visa code special package. At first the CM acted like she didn't know what I was talking about so I gave her the code. She put me on hold to talk to a manager and then came back and told me okay. For 8 nights in a preferred site in May with 8 day tickets for 2 adults and 2 children it was $1498. When I calculated on Disney's website I came up with $1450. I don't know why the amount is different. I was thinking of calling back to ask but now I am afraid to. I did call again today to verify the amount, tickets, type of site etc and everything checked out okay. It is saving me approximately $350 over 8 nights.
Was the $1450 for the discounted package on the website? I'm not sure why it would be less than what you paid.

The website would not let me book a discounted package. That price was simply a regular package for 8 nights in a preferred site plus 8 days base tickets.

What code are you speaking of?? I have the Disney rewards visa.. is it associated with that? I know you cannot pist the code, but I could call visa to get it perhaps if it might save me $$

We have a trip booked already April 12-21 in a preferred site. Could I save $$ even though I already booked?

TIA!

Melissa, this package starts April 23rd.

The code is on mousesavers, and on the resorts board.

Yep! I just called WDW Travel Company to try to use the Disney Visa Code (YUY) and the regular code open to the public (YVH). They said it does not apply to the campgrounds. :mad: That's just not fair! We're a resort too! :sad:

I gave them the code from the Chase website. It is Code YUZ. Try that one. I think it worked for me.

I am glad to hear someone did it, I wonder if it's only good for certain dates. Maybe it's more restricted than the other resorts since it is pretty small as far as occupancy goes.
I think I am going to keep trying tho. With all codes and see what happens.

"just keep swimming, swimming, swiiiming......" ;) ;) :fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter