Anyone get recent Thanksgiving Reservation?

AlyLynn

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has recently been able to get a Thanksgiving reservation for this year, even though Fort Wilderness is sold out?:confused3
Just looking for some hope--we have ressies at POR, but really want to use our new trailer!:banana:

I have had no luck, I keep trying everyday 3 and 4 times but nothing...

I just canceled a preferred reservation for November 17 to November 24. I hope this helps someone! I had to reschedule for Spring Break. My daughter is a senior and we had school obligations interfere.

Janet

Thanks anyway, but couldn't get the dates! We were able to get a site from the 24th 'till the 28th, so at least we get to use the trailer!:cool1:

I've managed to accumulate 4 nights between the 17th and 25th over the past month, but I'm still missing 4 nights. I call every day. I have a backup reservation at Tropical Palms, but I REALLY want to stay at FW.

Just wondering if anyone has recently been able to get a Thanksgiving reservation for this year, even though Fort Wilderness is sold out?:confused3
Just looking for some hope--we have ressies at POR, but really want to use our new trailer!:banana:

I can't remember the canx policy but the during the week before there will be a penalty some should show up.

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter