Anyone get any hard to get dates lately?

AlyLynn

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if anyone managed to get any of those "hard to get" vacation dates lately? I just found out that DH and I are getting an extended Christmas vacation, and am now really determined to try to add to our December trip. We are both teachers, and must follow the school schedule. Our 4 kids are in a different school district, and the school schedules don't match. Anyway, reading all of your success stories gives us hope! Thanks!:goodvibes

sure people get their dates all the time, call call call. Never give up.

Go over to the budget board & see if anyone is doing the get site at the Ft. & staying off site during that period. One of the regulars just proposed to do a site/emh/ddp swap.:lmao:

No, seriously call....

Last week we got Dec 23-29 at a premium site. We tried online everyday for about 2 month for those dates. I adjusted the dates back to Dec 17-29 and it was available. We just waited a couple of days and canceled the 17-22. It was crazy that I could not just reserve the dates I wanted. I called a few times and was told that what was online was the same as calling.

I got Dec 31st, to Jan 4th last week, had been trying since last New Years. But I still can't get the day after Thanksgiving. I have Sat thru Tues, but cant get Fir.

I got Dec 31st, to Jan 4th last week, had been trying since last New Years. But I still can't get the day after Thanksgiving. I have Sat thru Tues, but cant get Fir.

We pieced our Thanksgiving trip together a month before this year. We had no idea we were going to purchase a tt, and when we did we had to put 3 ressies together. We got the Saturday after Thanksgiving on Friday--The day before we were leaving the Fort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter