Anyone Game? 2 Castles and a Road Trip TR! Last Day and TR Wrap Up! #2796; 10/01

I love the Seuss area. The entire park is done so well.

Great character pics.

Love the pics of the water rides. Jurassic Park got us soaked when we went on. Vinny & Renee did the barges but I stayed off. Only so much I can take. LOL.

Now I want a frozen butterbeer and I had one only 3 weeks ago in London. LOl.

Food looks good. Will have to keep that restaurant in my mind for next time.

Nice tour of HP. Maybe if I am refused ride next time again I will do that.

For me Transformers I think wins but it is almost identical to each other.

Love the "scoop" pic.

I hate that they move the vehicles in MIB. I get dizzy.

I agree, I wish I was there this year too.

Too bad about Emeril's restaurant. I hate rude service.

Beautiful resort. I would have photographed all the frogs too. LOL.

Too bad about the convertible, it was a beauty.

Nice hotel in LA.

Nope, no clue who any of them are.

YUM! CPK. Love their chicken jerk flatbread.

Lovely night pics.

Beautiful pics of the sunrise.

Thanks for the pics of inside the Roosevelt Hotel. never been inside but passed amny while I lived in LA.

The cupcakes looked good.

Cool Guitar Center.

great report and fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope you are having fun in LA.

I agree Habit is pretty good.

I did see the Habit. Didn't eat there. :(

My DS15 would be in music HEAVEN at that Guitar Center!!! We have one in our neck of the woods but of course nothing like that one! Love the wrap-up pics.....you really did have a marvelous trek across this country. :thumbsup2

That Guitar Center was something special. We visited a couple more GC on this trip and whilst they were all similar inside; nothing came close to the outside of the Hollywood one.

Thanks.

I wouldn't even look at Smashburger or 5 Guys if there was an In-N-Out anywhere within driving distance!

I saw Smashburger, 5 Guys and In-N-Out on the Mad Dash. Didn't eat at them either. :sad1:

We need to set up a spreadsheet online someplace where everyone can plug in their travel dates for the next few year so we can set up one giant Dis meet! There are so many people that I want to meet in 3D!!!!

Jill in CO

I love the spreadsheet idea. I mentioned it a while back but then thought maybe I'd have to create it. :lmao: I'm no good with that sort of stuff. ;) But it's a good idea.

When we had our big DIS meet that PIO covered in this report we had a thread on the community board for everone interested. She did a good job of keeping the first post updated when we finalized decisions. I'm not familiar with online docs, but what would we call our "group"?

I have an idea for this. Let's chat off-line and see how we like it. :upsidedow

Sorry for delay been on vacation myself :-)

Oh those fat chips at food court look good. In England we favour our fat chips! Raglan road had good fat chips according to Jo and Pam :-)

Oh my that guitar store. I would have been pig in mud also. Before my arthritis took hold I very much enjoyed playing the guitar and writing music. I love guitar stores! Nashville had some great stores DH would love that if you haven't been :-)

Lovely closing photos :-) thank you for sharing.

Welcome back! I hope you had a great trip. We need to make a return trip to that guitar store at some stage. We haven't been to Nashville because DH doesn't like country music. But thanks for the suggestion. I might finally get to go to Nashville if I mention guitar stores to DH. :thumbsup2

Thank you PIO.

Jud

Thanks for reading along, Jud. Hope you've been well.

I know that this TR is pretty much wrapped up, but this morning while perusing the DIS from my phone, I accidentally unsubscribed myself from it. While there are probably no major revelations to come, I certainly don't want to miss out on anything.

I've been doing that on a few threads myself!

You did catch a beautiful sunrise!

Woah congrats on 90,000! You're well on your way to 100,000. Do you know who has the most posts on the DIS? You've got to be up there.

This was such an amazing report, I can't believe it's all over. Definitely will be one of the most memorable TR's i've read. Thanks for bringing us along with you.

Now off to subscribe to your current TR!

Thanks!

I hope to download the pictures for the Mad Dash trip and start the new TR by early next week. :thumbsup2

I love the Seuss area. The entire park is done so well.

Great character pics.

Love the pics of the water rides. Jurassic Park got us soaked when we went on. Vinny & Renee did the barges but I stayed off. Only so much I can take. LOL.

Now I want a frozen butterbeer and I had one only 3 weeks ago in London. LOl.

Food looks good. Will have to keep that restaurant in my mind for next time.

Nice tour of HP. Maybe if I am refused ride next time again I will do that.

For me Transformers I think wins but it is almost identical to each other.

Love the "scoop" pic.

I hate that they move the vehicles in MIB. I get dizzy.

I agree, I wish I was there this year too.

Too bad about Emeril's restaurant. I hate rude service.

Beautiful resort. I would have photographed all the frogs too. LOL.

Too bad about the convertible, it was a beauty.

Nice hotel in LA.

Nope, no clue who any of them are.

YUM! CPK. Love their chicken jerk flatbread.

Lovely night pics.

Beautiful pics of the sunrise.

Thanks for the pics of inside the Roosevelt Hotel. never been inside but passed amny while I lived in LA.

The cupcakes looked good.

Cool Guitar Center.

great report and fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope you are having fun in LA.

Thanks Scott. It was fun in SoCal. Much more laid back and relaxing as we caught up with family and friends. I ate way too much!

Hey Princess! I don't know if you remember me, we met in the world in 2010 at a Cinco de Mayo meet.

I found your TR not too long ago because I don't dis as much as I used to. So far I have enjoyed your DL visit (I finally got there myself this past June) and have just read about your arrival in Sedona. I lived in Flagstaff for awhile almost 20 years ago and just love that part of the country. We are headed in that direction next summer and I was thinking we would skip Sedona because of time but your pictures make me want to go back so bad!

Can't wait to keep reading!

Katie!

How lovely to see you posting on the Dis again. Hope you've been well and your family are all doing fine.
I didn't know you lived in Flagstaff. I hope you get back to that part of the country at some stage. It's a beautiful part of the world!

Keep in touch and I hope you're enjoying the rest of the TR. :goodvibes

I was sound asleep I must have felt the love and here you are :goodvibes

I say you get this whole report bound into a book :thumbsup2

Love you Miss you :flower3:

Woah congrats on 90,000! You're well on your way to 100,000. Do you know who has the most posts on the DIS? You've got to be up there.

Thanks, Lesha. There are a number of people with higher post counts and in the 100's!

The one that has the highest post count that I know (aside from the DisAds!!!) of is Meriweather. She's got over 200K.

:wave: Miss you too. Hope you've been well.

Not bad, still looking for work, gained about 15 lbs since we saw each other :scared1:, had a few health scares with 2 of the dogs but they are fine thank God, had a great birthday last month with Fred home & Ed came up as you know ( still have to get those photos in ) and have a Dismeet ( re-meet actually ) in 3 days :cool1: There you're all caught up on Ruthie's life :)

Say Hi to " the boys" :hug:

Not bad, still looking for work, gained about 15 lbs since we saw each other :scared1:, had a few health scares with 2 of the dogs but they are fine thank God, had a great birthday last month with Fred home & Ed came up as you know ( still have to get those photos in ) and have a Dismeet ( re-meet actually ) in 3 days :cool1: There you're all caught up on Ruthie's life :)

Say Hi to " the boys" :hug:

Glad that the dogs are doing fine. I did see that thread before I went on vacay and haven't caught up on it recently.
Say hello to Ed for me.

The boys are both fine. And I will do.

Keep well.

You too my dear friend :goodvibes I'll send you a shout when I get the report up and running again :surfweb:

back to bed for me

This meet will always be a highlight in my life. Your trip report is awesome! Thank you for sharing it with everyone!

Bobbi:goodvibes

This meet will always be a highlight in my life. Your trip report is awesome! Thank you for sharing it with everyone!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks Bobbi. I hope to share another one of life's highlights with you again in the future. We really should try and catch up again.

Doesn't like country music? Faint... Lol.

Jazz, classical, blues. Definitely NOT country. :rotfl:

George Strait's "I Just want to Dance with you" and Alan Jackson's "Remember When" are two of my favorite songs. Want them played when we celebrate our 50th anniversay. I definitely love Country Music!:)

My next choice is folk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter