• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone for Greece in 2010?

cydlei

Earning My Ears
Hey Disney execs and ABD adventurers! For anyone else interested in Greece in 2010, let's bombard Disney with requests!!! Consider this an online petition to get Greece on the "books" for future Adventures. Are you with me???
Let's hear it!!! :cheer2:

Your post made me laugh! All I've done today is drink coffee and play on the boards (and read some travel magazines:scared1: ). :surfweb:

These boards are a better marketing ploy than Disney could ever dream up. Greece sounds wonderful!! Would you pay for me cause I won't have any money left after all these wonderful trips??!! I need to get off this computer - having a little addiction problem.

Jodie

Hey Disney execs and ABD adventurers! For anyone else interested in Greece in 2010, let's bombard Disney with requests!!! Consider this an online petition to get Greece on the "books" for future Adventures. Are you with me???
Let's hear it!!! :cheer2:
Yes, Greece would be a great addition to ABD! Also, a combined Spain and Portugal is my vote!

Yes, Greece would be a great addition to ABD! Also, a combined Spain and Portugal is my vote!

I would love it if the cruise line went to Greece . . . but, ugh, the airfares are soooo high during summer!

Jodie

I don't mean to be a "dreamkiller" because I want Greece added to ABD as well. But from what I heard, because ABD tends to lean towards families going on these trips together (parents, children, grandparents), usually the time of year that everyone can go together is summer when the kids are out of school. Greece is very hot during the summer and I think ABD feels the grandparents and the kids can't handle touring in the heat.

Not sure how much of that is accurate, but I would love to be wrong and see Greece added to the list.

I wonder how popular the Adults Only trips are? I wouldn't mind going to Greece Ocober of 2010. I like to travel in October (see signature:goodvibes ).

I wonder how popular the Adults Only trips are? I wouldn't mind going to Greece Ocober of 2010. I like to travel in October (see signature:goodvibes ).

Have an awesome time on your ABD trip to Australia. Can't wait to hear all about it and hopefull see some pics. I just came back last week from my Viva Italia trip and just loved it. Our guides and my tour group were the best!

I don't mean to be a "dreamkiller" because I want Greece added to ABD as well. But from what I heard, because ABD tends to lean towards families going on these trips together (parents, children, grandparents), usually the time of year that everyone can go together is summer when the kids are out of school. Greece is very hot during the summer and I think ABD feels the grandparents and the kids can't handle touring in the heat.

Not sure how much of that is accurate, but I would love to be wrong and see Greece added to the list.

OMG, have you ever been to Disney World in August???!!!

Jodie

I wouldn't dare! :rotfl2: And my birthday is in August and have always to celebrate my birthday at WDW, but its too hot!

I'm with you - no way I'd go in August. I doubt if the summer temp in Greece will be a factor with Disney. Look how many DO go to WDW in August??!!

Jodie

The Adults Only trips are very popular; which is why they have added more each year. We just returned from a completely full Adult Only trip of London/Paris and are already booked for the fall Adult Only Costa Rica trip next year.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon here too--
I would love to see a trip to Greece!

Would Greece really be any hotter than Italy or Spain in the summer??????
(Wonder if Disney reads any of this. . .)

Turtlemom :cool2:

You've got my vote. I would like to plan a vacation for 2010 with Disney. The cruise announcement excited me but Greece is really where I want to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter