Anyone flown on Spirit Airlines (outta Chicago)

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
Or anywhere.... I am looking for flights for our September trip and Spirrt (as always) has the cheapest fares..... but we are nervous about flying with them.... why.... because of the unknown! LOL

Can anyone share their experinces with them???

Thanks bunches.

I LOVE Spirit!! I'm getting ready to leave, so I don't have much time to write this. But I flew them the first time last December and they were excellent. If you do a search on this board for Spirit, you'll find a few threads. I am flying them two more times this year and will continue to do so. Excellent service, good prices.

As a sidenote, they are located in the International terminal at O'Hare. We didn't see the sign, so DH dropped me off at Terminal 2 (I was flying solo). So I had to lug my stuff all the way to the international terminal!

I've flown Spirit out of Atlantic City many times, and I love their service. They're nothing fancy (no first class, food service is just pretzels and juice), but for the money, they're definately worth it. I've only been delayed once on their flights (weather related), and Spirit offered all passengers on that flight a 50% credit on a future flight and a free cocktail/drink on that or a future flight.

We have not done it personally, but my husband's co-worker flew them to Orlando a couple of times and had VERY bad delays. But that was a long time ago...the word of mouth on them seems to be getting much better. Personally, I think I would try them if the fare was right!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter