• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever organize a craft fair???

beansmom

Grumpy Grandma Extraordinaire
I want to organize a fall craft bazaar and have no experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

I have never done the organizing, but I have participated in some in the past. Are you doing it as a school/church type fundraiser? When I was a participant, I was charged a fee to sell, basically a booth rental space. I can give you a little bit of feedback based on my side of the experience if you have specific questions.

Sounds like a fun idea!

Yes, I organised a Craft Fayre at our church in October, it was hard work, I learnt alot and made a lot of mistakes, but that will make it easier next year. I found the hardest thing was to get enough exhibitors to comit so next time I am going to put an advert insome local papers 4 months in advance looking for exhibitors, I also tried not to have to many stalls with the same crafts as this would be boring for visitors and make it hard on sellers to make sales if everyone is selling the same things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter