• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever make the Artist Pointe Berry Cobbler at home?

Yes, I made it last 4th of July. It turned out pretty close - but you just can't replicate having it in Disney;) I used blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries in mine. Don't keep it around too long or it will get moldy:o Other than that I just followed the recipe. HTH:D

Originally posted by diswedwish
Yes, I made it last 4th of July. It turned out pretty close - but you just can't replicate having it in Disney;) I used blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries in mine. Don't keep it around too long or it will get moldy:o Other than that I just followed the recipe. HTH:D

how long did it last? or rather - how soon before you served it did you make it? serve it warm or room temperature or refridgerated?

and can I use wax paper instead of parchment? do I need to use the parchment at all even?

so it made 4 6" cakes, eh? could I make these smaller into "individual" sized cobblers? (I'm assuming just plopping the batter onto a cookie sheet won't work though - right?)

thanks for any info! much appreciated! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter