Anyone ever make a matching shirt for Pal Mickey?

KristinU

DIS Veteran
OK, I think I'm getting waaaay too obsessed thinking about t-shirts...BUT, I was just thinking how cute it would be to make PM a matching shirt - anyone know of any sources for tiny t-shirts that would fit him?

I know that around here, Michael's and Hobby Lobby have shirts, etc that would fit bears and/or dolls. Check your local craft store! This is a FANTASTIC idea! How cute! :goodvibes

PLEASE post pics when you're done!! I LOVE this idea...just got back from the world and left w/o a new outfit for PM because DS and DD couldn't agree on one...I would love to do different shirts...CUTE idea :goodvibes

KristinU said:
OK, I think I'm getting waaaay too obsessed thinking about t-shirts...BUT, I was just thinking how cute it would be to make PM a matching shirt - anyone know of any sources for tiny t-shirts that would fit him?

I ran out of time before our trip (& didn't have my PM yet) but I planned on making t's for him. I got the measurements from some wonderful DDA friends that had just gotten theirs. I found this website which is for PM lovers.

http://www.palmickey.net/

It has a lot of helpful info on where to buy the t's that will fit him. I did end up buying him a XS t-shirt from Disney Tails (pet store - don't tell Mickey where we got it) while I was at Downtown Disney & will be putting on a nametag iron-on the front of the shirt (the Happiest Celebration design is on the back). The XS fits him very nicely. I'll be ordering t's for our future trips based on the info from the site I posted.

My DD's and DH aren't interested in having matching t-shirts every day so I want to make matching t-shirts for PM and I instead.

UP Disney said:
I ran out of time before our trip (& didn't have my PM yet) but I planned on making t's for him. I got the measurements from some wonderful DDA friends that had just gotten theirs. I found this website which is for PM lovers.

http://www.palmickey.net/

It has a lot of helpful info on where to buy the t's that will fit him. I did end up buying him a XS t-shirt from Disney Tails (pet store - don't tell Mickey where we got it) while I was at Downtown Disney & will be putting on a nametag iron-on the front of the shirt (the Happiest Celebration design is on the back). The XS fits him very nicely. I'll be ordering t's for our future trips based on the info from the site I posted.

My DD's and DH aren't interested in having matching t-shirts every day so I want to make matching t-shirts for PM and I instead.

So glad you found a tshirt Vicki!!!!
Isn't Pal the cutest?
I would suggest taking Pal Mickey in to the store for fittings because of how he is shaped.
I am going to do one tshirt for him for my birthday....the rest I will probably have him in his tux because he looks so dang cute in it!!

babytrees said:
So glad you found a tshirt Vicki!!!!
Isn't Pal the cutest?
I would suggest taking Pal Mickey in to the store for fittings because of how he is shaped.
I am going to do one tshirt for him for my birthday....the rest I will probably have him in his tux because he looks so dang cute in it!!

My kids think I'm nuts but yes, he is adorable. I like his tux but I also like the idea of having different clothes for him. I sure wish there was a Pal Minnie because there are some awesome girls clothes that I'd love to get for her! I hear that the American Doll size shirts fit him (you just have to get masculine looking ones).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter