Anyone ever hear of Jump5

DaisyDebbie

<font color=green>Just give me one to cook and one
They sing some songs for Disney, we happened to run into them at the San Antonio Riverwalk Disney store.

fd7f1e88.jpg

my dd is on the left and on the right is Sierra, her mom is Aurora3

The Jump 5....this is the group that murdered the beautiful Beauty and the Beast song. The video for it was shown in the Disney Stores until recently. It's supposed to be on the upcoming BatB DVD.

I will admit though that the blond girl in the middle of that picture is very cute.

I wasn't sure what song they sang. I think they just lip synced to the video on the screen because I didn't even know they were there until one of the CM's told me.

They actually are a very christian group. We are going to see them along with ATeens and another group, can't remember who right off the bat, in August. DD is very excited as she likes Jump5. I thought it would be good for her to have a christian music CD and they were in BMG so I purchased one. She loves them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!