Anyone ever done the VIP group experience?

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
If so what did you think? Were you able to skip the line for everything you wanted? Particularly Hagrids Motorbike?

If you use the search button, you will find many reviews on the day private tours

Have not read any new ones lately but the system is still the same

We did the tour this year primarily to guarantee getting on Hagrid's given we only had one day for Universal this trip. Overall we all really enjoyed the tour and thought it was good value for money. I would have preferred something purely ride focused, but it was nice to mix in some "behind the scenes" information about the parks. However, as a result I would be unlikely to do it again as I think our time and money would be better spent with an express pass (I don't think we'd be interested in spending time on all the somewhat superfluous stuff again).

On Hagrid's, we almost did NOT get to ride as it was breaking down very regularly throughout the day. We had to go back twice before we finally got on the third time and our guide made it clear he would not waste too much of the tour time "waiting" and that there was a chance we would not be able to get on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter