Anyone elses DOG do this? funny pic

diznylnd

The Happiest place on Earth!
Hello everyone!
We just got a TT in March and our Dalmatian has been very happy about it! Obviously..LOL

We have taken it out on 2 short trips to the beach and he just loves it. I think he likes it more than our dd if thats possible. Well today I went to put some items into it for our trip next weekend and he of course jumped all three steps and got right into his bed. Then he went on strike and would not get out. He was really mad we were not going anywhere. Any one else have a camping obsessed dog? LOL

Kirsty

casper3.jpg

Casper2.jpg

Casper1.jpg

When I had the trailer at the end of the drive..I would keep Christmas presents in it. When came time to wrap..I'd put the slide out..bring some Christmas CD's..pot of coffee..and start wrapping. I'd bring the dog in with me. One night around 11:00 my older son came walking down the drive and saw the lights on in the trailer..he thought he'd investigate..knocks on door..and slowly opens it. My dog is right where yours is in photo..he gets up and looks out at my son...and the dog is totally perplexed...as to WHY are we still in the driveway! :confused3 You could tell he was confused...I think he thought when that door opened he'd be at the campground..and boy did he look dissapointed to know we were still home!

What CUTE Puppy you have...he is so adorable! :love:

We are constantly in and out of our motorhome. Sometimes we go out there with a glass of wine, just to get away from a houseful of teenagers!!! :teeth: We absolutely CANNOT go out there without both the Bassett Hound and the Yorkie in tow. And somehow they seem to know when we're going out there?? They're okay with still being in the yard when they LOOK out, but the don't want to GET out to go back in the house. It's like they're saying "but we're not there yet."

26 Days, 5 Hours, and 59 Minutes til we're back at the Fort and Star Wars Weekend!!! :woohoo:

auntie said:
My dog is right where yours is in photo..he gets up and looks out at my son...and the dog is totally perplexed...as to WHY are we still in the driveway! :confused3 You could tell he was confused...I think he thought when that door opened he'd be at the campground..and boy did he look dissapointed to know we were still home!

What CUTE Puppy you have...he is so adorable! :love:

That is the cutest thing! I guess we have a bunch of spoiled doggies! pluto:

FloridaTeacher: it is so funny that the dogs know when your going outside to go in the RV. I guess that shows how much they love camping.

Thanks for sharing the cute stories.

Ok- that was to cute for words, I LOVE seeing pictures like that, makes me want to go sit out in my tt with my beagle, but she's just cry to go run around in the front yard. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter