Anyone else watch So You Think You Can Dance?

AmyPond

DIS Veteran
Any other Disneyland fans watch So You Think You Can Dance on Fox? The new season started tonight!

So far, no stand outs for me. But it's still early.

They changed the format of the show this year. Instead of 20 finalist, there will only be 10. And they will be paired up with 10 "all-star" dancers from previous seasons. I'm not sure on all the details though.

Yes! I didn't know it was starting today but fortunately my DVR remembered to record it since it was already set to record the series. I will watch it later tonight. I have been to a couple of the tours. Love the show!

I'm actually watching it right now on my DVR. I saw the All-Stars on Ellen today and was super excited to see Twitch and Dominic.

I set it up to tape last night. I'm looking forward to watching it today when I get home from work. I caught maybe half an hour of it last night though. It will be interesting to see how this 10 competitors, 10 all stars thing works out.

My favorites who are returning are - Mark, Twitch, Courtney, and Kathryn.

I am not that excited to see Mia again. I like her choreography but when she judges, she's super annoying.

i watch it. i see alot of stand outs last night. of course when you've seen every season it becomes easy i guess! :cool1:

i am really excited for this season!! :woohoo:

I like that Adam Shankman is a regular judge now, and that Mary will be a guest judge. I like Adam much more.

I like that Adam Shankman is a regular judge now, and that Mary will be a guest judge. I like Adam much more.

I like Adam better than Mary too.

Anyone know if Mary will be a judge at all this season? Or just a choreographer?

New show tonight! I think the top 10 will be announced!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter