Anyone else unable to see their Magic Band orders?

tidefan

DIS Veteran
On MDE, I get the following message where you usually go to order your Magic Bands. Been doing this for a couple of days now:

We are unable to display certain MagicBand order details at this time. If some or all of your orders are not present, please refresh the page or try again later.

Yes, I am also getting an 'unable to view the magic band order' message also. It has been on there all day unfortunately.

Oh I will also mention that the option to customize our bands didn't pop up until after I did the online check in. As soon as I did, I was able to see the MB customization section.

I can see mine. I have been having MDE issues though on my laptop and it only works for me if I use an incognito window in Chrome. Works fine on my Apple devices.

Oh I will also mention that the option to customize our bands didn't pop up until after I did the online check in. As soon as I did, I was able to see the MB customization section.
I've already done that. I think that its because we are DVC members and have so many MB's. I deactivated a number of them, but am still having the issue... I am trying the chat...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!