Anyone else having trouble quoting on threads?

FantasiaMagic

DIS Veteran
So I was trying to respond to a TR but it wouldn't let me post the quotes that I took. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there anything I should do to try and solve this problem? I tried logging out and then logging back in but that didn't seem to do any good... TIA

So I was trying to respond to a TR but it wouldn't let me post the quotes that I took. Is this happening to anyone else? Is there anything I should do to try and solve this problem? I tried logging out and then logging back in but that didn't seem to do any good... TIA
No. Quoting is working for me. I even did multiple quotes, as well as partial multiple quotes with no problem a little while ago.

Hm it's still not working. Not really sure what's going on - hoping this problem will be solved for me soon...

Are you using the "+Quote" button at the bottom right of each post you wish to quote?
Then when you go to the reply box at the bottom of the thread, click in the box and then you need to click "Insert Quotes..." to get the quotes added.

It's been working fine for me. Do you have a pop-up blocker? There is a pop-up after clicking "Insert Quotes..." and while I've never had that blocked maybe your settings are stronger and not allowing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter