anyone else having trouble getting to these Boards?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
don't know where to post this. Thought I'd start here since it's a frequestly read Board. I am having the worst time getting to these boards. By bookmark doesn't work ( and I did a new one after the new server. ) On the Explorer browser after I search I hit the site for "Pete's etc" and after 20 seconds, still nothing, or I time out. I've also tried just going in the address line and typing 198.32.131.237 and also, it can't it. The only way I can get here is to go into my mail box that says someone's reponded to a topic and to click on that link. And I've tried to get to DIS Home from these boards to see if there's any new hotel discounts, and can't get there. Any ideas??

Me too!! When I try to log in with my name and password, it tells me that page is not available. The only way I can get here is thru my mail. I'm glad you posted, I thought I was going nuts!

I have been getting to the board okay by using disboards.com, but the wdwinfo.com is not working for me. And I am not able to access the information links, like park hours, countdown central, etc. Also the search function is not working.

I am having an awful time getting to this board and posting a repl y is so slow. I thought it was my server, but i am in Canada.

I can't get to wdwinfo.com, tells me it is forbidden or something, I don't have permission. the only way I can get there is thru www.disboards.com, then click on home, but even when I get to the home page, I can't reach any info (restaurant, park info, etc.) when I try, it says page cannot be displayed. Very frustrating!

Same here. The full page will not come up & everything loads reeeeeeeeaaaaal slooooooowwwwwww. What's up?

:(

Otherwise I'd still not be here. I bet there are many people who think the boards are gone permanently - like I did.

Me too! Been having the same kinds of problems for the past several days. Posted about problems on Resorts Board last night but no response from anyone over there and my post is gone today. I was beginning to think it was something I was doing or my PC.

Yesterday, all day, I could log on and read the posts, but it wouldn't accept my user name and password. I was in MAJOR withdrawl AGAIN!!! I can't just read, I have to answer... it is in my nature! Glad everything seems to be back to normal!

Me, too! The only way I was able to get in was through the link on Dizneypins.com! And FORGET about my dismail! What's happening?

Several days now, I have had trouble getting on to these boards. I have e mailed the webmaster.

Me too. And it's not good timing either. I leave in 10 days and have to get all the Dis I can. I can't have excitement and withdrawal at the same time:rolleyes:

This is the first time in days I've been able to log in, I kept getting "can't find page" message. Still can't get here from bookmark though, have to go in through e-mail notice on one of my posts. ~:(~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter