Anyone else having problems with online check-in?

gwensgoofy

Mouseketeer
Got the message that we could begin online check-in yesterday for our stay at OKW. I have tried the last 2 days and keep getting "Sorry" message. I'm hoping it's Disney and not me! Anyone else have this experience?

Are you logging into MDE first and starting the check in there? There have been problems using the link from the Members website.

If you are using the app, try the desktop site and vice versa.

Good luck.

I had issues too. It just kept loading. I had to call with another question and asked about it and she to try the app on my phone. Then everything went real fast.

I could not get online check-in to work from my PC at all, a few weeks ago when I was trying to check-in. I tried several times. Eventually I tried from the app on my phone, and that worked.

Disney apps sometimes work poorly on the Mac browser Safari. I keep Firefox handy for times when I need to log into Disney for any reason.

A friend of mine was having issues for a while MDE tech said to remove the CC on file and re-add it then the problem went away.

I had several reservations for December and January. I used online check-in fine for the December reservations. But when January came around I couldn't get it to work. A partial screen would come up to put in phone number and credit card info. But the bottom part with the check-in time and the button to continue was missing, Also it had the spinning circle at the top of the page.

I had several reservations for December and January. I used online check-in fine for the December reservations. But when January came around I couldn't get it to work. A partial screen would come up to put in phone number and credit card info. But the bottom part with the check-in time and the button to continue was missing, Also it had the spinning circle at the top of the page.

Me too, this morning when I tried online it just spun and spun and never loaded.

I also posted the same problem. I called DISNEY tech and they couldn’t fix the problem. I was told to use the MDE app. Well this morning, I tried again to do check in and everything worked!

i'm having the same problem. On the website, the page won't fully load and on the app the "check in" option isn't showing up. Any suggestions?

i'm having the same problem. On the website, the page won't fully load and on the app the "check in" option isn't showing up. Any suggestions?

If you have a different sort of computer or device, try that.

I have a Mac and iPhone. I had no option to check in on the app, and the websites just twirled and twirled.

I finally asked my son to get the app on his pixel, signed in, and it’s like a whole different thing that on my updated iOS phone with the most recent app build. Was easily able to do it on his pixel’s app.

But. Someone in the resorts thread said they have android and basically had my situation. Lol.

Are you logging into MDE first and starting the check in there? There have been problems using the link from the Members website.

If you are using the app, try the desktop site and vice versa.

Good luck.
Thanks for the hint to use the app.

If you have a different sort of computer or device, try that.

I have a Mac and iPhone. I had no option to check in on the app, and the websites just twirled and twirled.

I finally asked my son to get the app on his pixel, signed in, and it’s like a whole different thing that on my updated iOS phone with the most recent app build. Was easily able to do it on his pixel’s app.

But. Someone in the resorts thread said they have android and basically had my situation. Lol.
Thanks so much. My app wasn’t working either until I shut down and signed out—then it finally worked. Still getting error page on website when I try to order magic bands. Sigh.

I have been checking off and on each day, and was able to log in and get it done last night. Thanks for all the responses!

I have been having problems doing online checkin for several days. I have not been able to do it from my Mac, iPhone or PC laptop through the MDE app or the DVC site. I have never had this problem before. I keep getting the message that it's "loading", but does not complete loading. What is most aggravating, is that I can't get through anyone on the phone to fix the issue. A DVC CM suggested that I call the resort directly, but every number that I have found goes to WDW Travel and begins asking many recorded questions. I love the repetitious, "How many times have you visited WDW" and "Have you visited in the past five years". :)

When I do get through to an agent, they connect me with DVC where the CM tells me that it must be done through MDE. Even the number on the app that says, "Call the Resort" goes to the general WDW Travel number to make reservations. BTW, there are "longer than usual" wait times to get through to a person. I wonder why? It would help if they posted on MDE that there is a problem with the online check-in instead of just the "Loading" with the circling disk. Just my opinion...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter