Anyone else have bad service at the GCH recently? Where to email a complaint?

jpessa

Addicted to Disney
Hi everyone just returned from getting married at the GCH! And although all the wedding stuff was great, we had disappointing service from the hotel itself. Stayed 5 nights and it wasn't at all what I am accustomed to from a Disney product. Unfortunately, it was my husband's first time staying there... and now likely to be the last.

I thought Disney may want to know about it, so I would like to send them an email Does anyone know the address to send this to?

Thanks! Despite some of the trouble we had a great time and the parks were awesome (although we were there for the fiasco fp system down at max capacity thing last Saturday, we still managed to have fun!).

Congratulation on your marriage :goodvibes
...we had disappointing service from the hotel itself. Stayed 5 nights and it wasn't at all what I am accustomed to from a Disney product...
Please share what was disappointing about your stay.
We often stay at GCH or VGC (including this past Columbus Day weekend), and perhaps can comment on the issues you had with service.

I have had disappointing service there on more than one occasion. However, other than those few times, which were the first few times I stayed, the service has been good to great. I hope you can give it another try, and do be sure you contact them and let them know how disappointed you were and why. What I've found is that the concierge people used to be unfriendly when I was there, but the newer CMs have been lovely. The service people have always been great for me. I find I get much poorer service at DLR in general when I go with my sister than I do when I go with my dh. Anyway, congratulations and good luck with Disney!

Congratulation on your marriage :goodvibes

Please share what was disappointing about your stay.
We often stay at GCH or VGC (including this past Columbus Day weekend), and perhaps can comment on the issues you had with service.
It was a bunch of little things really, nothing that huge on its own, but a general attitude of "you're just not that important to me", you know?

Gah! Just typed a super long reply and lost it. Have to go but all in all small things that add up to disappointment when you pay over $550 a night for 5 nights (and that was with the special wedding rate) plus spend thousands of dollars on an event at their hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter