Anyone else going to be there 1/22-1/29/03

mep319

<font color=green>Go EAGLES! Go FLYERS!<br><font c
Getting ready to leave and was wondering if anyone else was going to be there between 1/22-1/29/03.
1/22-/26--AKL & 1/26-1/29 WL.....I can't wait!! Thanks to all for the input for AKL...I'll have a full report upon return!

GO EAGLES!!

Hi!

We will also be at WL Jan 24 - Feb 3. We hope to be watching the EAGLES play in the Super Bowl at the lounge in the WL.

GO EAGLES!!!!

I think we will be watching it in the lounge as well. We'll see you there!

I'll be there (WDW) the majority of that time! I'll be there until the 28th. (half day on the 28th) But in ASMu, not where you are staying.

Seems there will be quite a few people from this board there during that time! I'll be there late 19th thru half day 28th! I wish we had more time to schedule meeting each other or a get together type thing!!! Wear the lime green ribbons please- so I can be on the look out for ya! hehe

We'll be there the 25-31st. :) My dh is going to the Lotusphere conference at the Sw/D.

It's almost here!!!!:)

I'll be there Jan 21-28, Music. My hubby and I are meeting Shelley and Julie from this board at 9:30 PM Friday at Beaches. Come and watch Shelley eat a KS all by herself LOL!! Watch for the button in my sig!
Doris

Me and DH will be there 1/25 - 2/1 at BWI. Still contemplating where to watch the Super Bowl. We are sure ESPN will be a nightmare to get in to!

We'll be there with a group of friends who are coming down for the teachers convention at CSR.

We leave today! In just a few short hours!

We'll be at the Wilderness Lodge from today (the 19th) until Saturday the 25th!

We will be there also for the big game. My husband says,"Go eagles!". I say, "We were robbed!" I am a giants fan! Staying at the CR and not sure where we are watching the game--??

Wow! So many people from this board will be there!!! I hope I see some of you others there! :)

DMRick... HAHAHAHA trying to get me some spectators eh? Well, with the voucher I won't have to try to eat it ALL to get it free. HAHA Good thing, I don't think I'd be able to! I ate an ice cream bar last night and was full as a tick afterwards. LOL

Wendy (Cruising Disney) and I will be at CBR 1/22 - 1/28 (flying out that am). Will be looking for those lime green ribbons!!! :bounce:

from the 24th to the 26th.

We'll be looking for lime green ribbons!!!

See y'all there! We'll be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Thursday night, Jan 23rd til Jan. 28th. We'll be celebrating my son's 5th birthday at Chef Mickey's Monday night (Jan.27th). Can't wait! got to go pack!
Polly :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter