Anyone else collect Disney-themed autographs?

you have great pics to send to them. you must make them yourself?

Thanks! I do make them myself. I actually take quite a bit of time going through and selecting the image for the picture. I've been using that format for a while now and have received some kind words every now and again from the person to whom I'm writing. Plus, they realize that I'm actually writing to THEM and not just printing up random pictures.

45 Disney Legends certificates! Latest one came in from Ruthie Tompson, who besides working on Walt's multi-plane camera, was also an inker on every animated feature from Snow White to The Rescuers. Quite the legacy with Disney.
Hello!
Can you share Tony Baxter’s address?
Did he mail you back?
Thanks!

I love being able to update this thread, especially when I receive mail as cool as what arrived today!

Back in July of 2018, I decided to sent some photos to Josh Cooley recognizing him for his voice work. Today, I received all three pictures back signed, with storyboard-style doodles on them. He also wrote a note on Pixar stationery in which he apologized for the delay as he was working on Toy Story 4. At the bottom of the letter, he drew a Forky sketch for me. This guy is a true class act!

Cooley, J letter (493x640).jpg
Cooley, J Toy (640x494).jpg Cooley, J Inside (640x497).jpg Cooley, J Up (640x485).jpg

One of my hobbies is collecting non-sport trading card (think along the lines of the Disney Transportation cards). I know of one collector who makes his own, custom trading cards and sends them off to be signed and returned. Among those he's received are:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your collection with us. I'll have to check your sets and see if there is anyone I'm missing so I can write to them!

To be clear, these are not my cards. I had mentioned that these were created by a fellow non-sport card collector. He has a gift for making cards that rival those made by card manufacturers. I wish I had his talent.

To be clear, these are not my cards. I had mentioned that these were created by a fellow non-sport card collector. He has a gift for making cards that rival those made by card manufacturers. I wish I had his talent.
In that case, I believe he and I are a member of the same autograph site.

One of my hobbies is collecting non-sport trading card (think along the lines of the Disney Transportation cards).
When I get back to WDW this September, I'm going to try to finish off my collection of the latest Transportation cards. Need a few water craft and monorails, plus the whole bulk of numbers at the end. I had no idea the trams were color coded???

Today I received Jason Marsden, who signed two photos for me:Marsden, J Goofy (640x490).jpgMarsden, J Lion (640x493).jpg

Last edited:
This weekend's autograph adds one to my "Parks" section of my collection. 'Yehaa' Bob Jackson signed the photo I sent and added one of his own:
Jackson, B (516x640).jpgJackson, B1 (640x495).jpg

Covid-19 has really put a damper on my autograph collection, but once things reopen I will start sending out more Disney-themed autographs. In the meantime if you haven't already checked it out, please stop by and visit. I'd love to hear your feedback!
4212197_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Your site is amazing! My sons are just starting to get into collecting Star Wars autographs...but I would love to get a few Disney ones as well. For Star Wars I know there is a through the mail collectors page that has some suggestions on where to send. Is there such a thing for Disney? I'd love to try Ed Asner....do I google and see what I can come up with? Any advice for a novice would be appreciated!
Jill

Covid-19 has really put a damper on my autograph collection, but once things reopen I will start sending out more Disney-themed autographs. In the meantime if you haven't already checked it out, please stop by and visit. I'd love to hear your feedback!
View attachment 499540

Your site is amazing! My sons are just starting to get into collecting Star Wars autographs...but I would love to get a few Disney ones as well. For Star Wars I know there is a through the mail collectors page that has some suggestions on where to send. Is there such a thing for Disney? I'd love to try Ed Asner....do I google and see what I can come up with? Any advice for a novice would be appreciated!
Jill
Thanks for writing! I've built up a database over the years, so I can try to help you find a couple of names. Should I message you here? Do you check your Disboards inbox at all?

Thanks for writing! I've built up a database over the years, so I can try to help you find a couple of names. Should I message you here? Do you check your Disboards inbox at all?
I do...not so much when I don’t have a trip planned because it makes me sad! But I’ll make a point to check it more often! I would appreciate the help!

Hello everyone! My site has been updated again, with new Disney-themed autographs, as well as with some of my favorite TV shows and movies (primarily from the 80's). Feel free to visit the Disney section as well as the site in general. Feedback is always welcome. And if I can help you in any way, please let me know!

www.autographshowcase.com

www.autographshowcase.com/Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!