Anyone else collect Disney-themed autographs?

supernova

DIS Veteran
Hello all. I've posted this on another board but I wanted to check here as well. :)

Over the years, I've built up a great collection of autographs, and started a Disney set as well. I've broken it up into Movies, Character Voices, Parks-Related, and Legends.

I was wondering if anyone else here has a collection of autographs based on Disney? I would love to hear what you have. And I don't mean autographs of local high school kids in Chip & Dale costumes signing the names of the characters :D

Just sent my copy of "Dream It! Do It!" to Marty Sklar, who sent it back to me autographed and inscribed to me. He also signed two photos.

Hello all. I've posted this on another board but I wanted to check here as well. :)

Over the years, I've built up a great collection of autographs, and started a Disney set as well. I've broken it up into Movies, Character Voices, Parks-Related, and Legends.

I was wondering if anyone else here has a collection of autographs based on Disney? I would love to hear what you have. And I don't mean autographs of local high school kids in Chip & Dale costumes signing the names of the characters :D

yes, i do!! i collect them on 8x10 photos and have... at least 100 if not more. i have mouseketeers, character actors, many of the actors from the live action movies, etc. i've been collecting for years. pm me and we can talk more!

Hi from Germany !

I´m at the beginning of my collection and started to collect Disney/Pixar autographs too.

I have some John Lasseter drawings and a lot of signed books with animators signatures in it.

I would love to get in touch with you to get more infos about getting these autographs.

If you want....fell free to send me a PM.

Thanks !!

:thumbsup2

Just sent my copy of "Dream It! Do It!" to Marty Sklar, who sent it back to me autographed and inscribed to me. He also signed two photos.

Lucky you!

I have tried to send some stuff, but they never send it back :guilty:

Great hearing from you all. Thanks for replying. Was starting to think I was the only one. Usually when you mentioned "Disney autographs" it's the signature of some local high school kid in costume signing a character's name. Hope we can all stay in touch, compare notes, and see if we can help our collections grow!

yes, i do!! i collect them on 8x10 photos and have... at least 100 if not more. i have mouseketeers, character actors, many of the actors from the live action movies, etc. i've been collecting for years. pm me and we can talk more!

Sounds awesome! I've managed to build up a great collection of 8x10s, along with some signed books and other goodies along the way. Will definitely send a PM.

Lucky you!

I have tried to send some stuff, but they never send it back :guilty:

I have lost an occassional photo, but am very careful about what I send. I only send books to those I know I'll get it back from. Jack Lindquist signed a photo for me, and sent a bookplate for his forthcoming book, which was a nice surprise to find in the envelope. I tried sending Sklar's book to his home, and I got it back in about 10 days.

Hi from Germany !

I´m at the beginning of my collection and started to collect Disney/Pixar autographs too.

I have some John Lasseter drawings and a lot of signed books with animators signatures in it.

I would love to get in touch with you to get more infos about getting these autographs.

If you want....fell free to send me a PM.

Thanks !!

:thumbsup2

Nice job on Lasseter. I tried sending him a photo and all I got back was a Toy Story pre-printed autograph. Haven't been able to snag the real thing from him, although I don't usually buy autographs. I did purchase an Illene Woods signature at a decent price, though. I will definitely PM you as well and we can exchange notes!

can't imagine having an actual autograph from walt disney. that would be pretty amazing. that's cool that some of you have them.

Henny's a great woman. I hope she finds it. And thinks to include me in her will. She already gave us three old Disney watches and some old Disney dollars. Still, the autograph would be a nice surprise. Who knows where she even has it. Though she just moved this summer. Fingers crossed... just in case.

good luck - you never know!
there is a film festival here in memphis every june and they almost always have some disney stars or stars who have been in disney movies. this june that just passed i met and got autos from tim considine and david stollery who played spin and marty, robert loggia who was the voice of sykes in oliver and co., johnny crawford from the mickey mouse club, roberta shore from the shaggy dog, and guy williams' (zorro) son, who had some of this dad's costume pieces. very cool meeting them all and adding to my autograph collection.

Henny's a great woman. I hope she finds it. And thinks to include me in her will. She already gave us three old Disney watches and some old Disney dollars. Still, the autograph would be a nice surprise. Who knows where she even has it. Though she just moved this summer. Fingers crossed... just in case.

good luck - you never know!
there is a film festival here in memphis every june and they almost always have some disney stars or stars who have been in disney movies. this june that just passed i met and got autos from tim considine and david stollery who played spin and marty, robert loggia who was the voice of sykes in oliver and co., johnny crawford from the mickey mouse club, roberta shore from the shaggy dog, and guy williams' (zorro) son, who had some of this dad's costume pieces. very cool meeting them all and adding to my autograph collection.

I've got Loggia on a card and photo, which was a great addition to my villains collection. I wish I had known about Stollery and Considine... need them for my Legends collection!!! I tried writing to both, but now that they are doing the convention rounds, I don't think they answer for free through the mail. Bummer.

well if they come next year, i'll let you know. and if you can't come i'll be glad to get the autos for you. and any others. i'll let you know the entire guest list. they'll add to it all through the year. i check it out about once a month to see who all has been added.

I've got Loggia on a card and photo, which was a great addition to my villains collection. I wish I had known about Stollery and Considine... need them for my Legends collection!!! I tried writing to both, but now that they are doing the convention rounds, I don't think they answer for free through the mail. Bummer.

I have a large collection of voice over Disney/Pixar autographs. I have most of the cast from Lion King, Monsters Inc, Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. My hardest person to find, so far, has been Robbie Benson. But I did track him down and sent him a photo to sign. I have Disney animators autographs, also many Pixar related autographs too. Most of the Pixar guys draw/sketch a little drawing along with their autograph. Always looking for up to date addresses or more names for my collection. If you are a serious collector and would like to talk more just let me know. Would love to share what I have and what I would like to add to my collection.

I have a large collection of voice over Disney/Pixar autographs. I have most of the cast from Lion King, Monsters Inc, Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. My hardest person to find, so far, has been Robbie Benson. But I did track him down and sent him a photo to sign. I have Disney animators autographs, also many Pixar related autographs too. Most of the Pixar guys draw/sketch a little drawing along with their autograph. Always looking for up to date addresses or more names for my collection. If you are a serious collector and would like to talk more just let me know. Would love to share what I have and what I would like to add to my collection.

Welcome aboard! I will certainly get in touch. I tried tracking Benson down to two work addresses and I think I tried reaching him on LinkedIn, but have yet to find him. Congratulations on that!

i've also had no luck with robby benson. i've had a picture of the beast that i've been holding for about 10 years now!

Welcome aboard! I will certainly get in touch. I tried tracking Benson down to two work addresses and I think I tried reaching him on LinkedIn, but have yet to find him. Congratulations on that!

i've also had no luck with robby benson. i've had a picture of the beast that i've been holding for about 10 years now!

That guy's been hiding out on me. I had trouble with Austin Pendleton, too, because I wanted him for my Finding Nemo collection. couldn't reach himn through his day job at a school here in Manhattan, but I got him later on, happily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!