Anyone else booked on Quest for the West Aug 1st?

PrincessK

I Live for Disney Vacations!
I just booked today and am soooo excited!! :yay: Me, my DH and my DS (7) are going. Wanted to check on who else might be going and how many have kids going as well. It looks like a fun trip with lots to do! I've never been on an ABD before but have faith in Disney that it will be all I can imagine and more!

I just booked today and am soooo excited!! :yay: Me, my DH and my DS (7) are going. Wanted to check on who else might be going and how many have kids going as well. It looks like a fun trip with lots to do! I've never been on an ABD before but have faith in Disney that it will be all I can imagine and more!
Well I won't be going the same dates as you, but we will be going end of Aug.

I hope you do a trip report.

Congrats to both of you. It is completely FABULOUS!!!! And great for the kids. We went in 2005 and have the most magical memories. It was everything we expected and so much more.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter