Anyone else at HRH on 10/22

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
We will be checking into HRH early on 10/22 for the very first time for one night to celebrate our anniversary!! We plan to do IOA that day (only our second trip to IOA) and are going to Mythos for lunch (never been there). Anyone else going to be there? Any tips for us? I'm so excited!! I check this board every single day, and thank everyone for posting such wonderful trip reports and updates on rides and crowds and such. It's because of this board that we decided HRH and Mythos were MUST does for us. Thanks again!!
Barb

We won't be there until 10/29. Have a great trip! When you go to Dueling Dragons take your time going through the que (let people pass you). It is VERY long, feels like you're never going to get to the end. But as you wander along in the semi-darkness there are all kinds of cool spooky things to admire along the way. Be sure to look up too! Oh yes, at the entrance to the castle there are some "stained glass" windows that will tell you the story behind Dueling Dragons. If it's not "on" just wait a minute, it's kind of neat. When you finally reach the coaster make sure you don't get in the front seat line unless that's what you want. It's not very well marked. I think the 2nd row of seats is almost as good as the front too.

YES! I'll be there from Oct.20-27. My DH, DS&family and myself. DS family has 3 kids. Fun, fun, fun, that is if they don't chicken out on us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter