Anyone eaten dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe?

sotoalf

DIS Veteran
I was looking for reviews. According to deb Willis, the restaurant is now serving dinner, with a new menu.

We had a late breakfast while our DS & DD were on the
pirate cruise.

Very nice atmosphere. Like you are in a garden tea-party.
Wonderful coffee.

I am sure dinner would be just as nice as breakfast.

HI, We are a family of 5 and everyone of us LOVES it here!! We have had breakfast and lunch, and I am VERY HAPPY to hear that they are serving DINNER again! Our favorite waitress here, Rhonda, told us in Feb. that they were trying to bring back dinner.The food is excellent, the atmosphere is wonderful and the staff is SUPER! A great place to get just what you want,they are very willing to make a dish according to your liking. And the desserts are incredible! I think this restaurant is one of those BEST KEPT secrets of WDW!! Joan

My mom and I ate here for lunch and it was very enjoyable. The spinach dip was the best!

If their dinners are anything like their breakfast it will be great. We ate their when the Grandkids were doing the Priates Cruise. My DH ordered the Oritental breakfast and it was out of this world. (A little bit pricey but well worth every penny spent).

We enjoyed lunch there as always at the end of March.

Just teasing, sotoalf!:teeth:

I'm curious, too. Although we had dinner there only a couple of times over the years, it was a great option. Glad it's finally back and I'm anxious to hear a review, too.

I should add that both my son and his fiancee have had the pan seared tilapia with mango sticky rice that appears on the lunch menu as well as Deb's posted dinner menu. They both enjoyed it very much.

I'm so happy to hear they are serving dinner again. :) We love to eat there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter