Anyone done the Cape May Dinner Buffet Gluten free???

daraweb

Mouseketeer
Thanks for any info...we are headed back for our 3rd trip to the world since my DD10 was diagnosed with celiac disease. The last 2 trips have been out-of-this world for her (food wise!). We are staying at BC for the first time and she LOVES clams, mussles, and crab legs (which should be GF, right?) depending on how the clams and mussles are prepared.

Has anyone been to Cape May for the clambake and eaten GF? Thanks so much for any info!

We've had good experiences. Let me see if I can find my review.

ETA: Here it is. http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42488087&postcount=21 Note that we've got long lists of allergies so our options are much more limited than yours would be. DD12 (in the review she's DD11) was not GF so there are some things listed that wouldn't be safe for you. Unfortunately, gluten's been added to her list since then but that's not actually relevant so I have no idea why I'm adding it.

You know, looking back at my review it wasn't nearly as good as my memory made it out to be. I think that's more about the autism and DD15 (then DD13) melting down and my kids being fussy rather than total lack of options. Again, you'll have lots more options than we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter