Anyone doing the DLP Run Weekend 2019?

HeiHei523

Earning My Ears
Is anyone doing the DLP Run Weekend this year? We've booked to go for the first run weekend - keen runner and always wanted to do one. Anyone mad enough like me to do the 36k challenge? 😂

They've just released the medals and they look pretty good. Wife is a big Pascal fan and is very jealous I'll have Pascal on my 10k medal (she's only doing the 5k!)

Wow that is a trip and a half. Got to be done!

Thanks for the heads up :)

My RunDisney adventure originally started because I had heard of and wanted to do the coast to coast challenge, you ran a ran in both american parks in one calendar year. But then in 2018 they announced that for the foreseeable future they were not running races in California. The next multi park challenge I heard of was the Castle to Chateau, where you run a race in an american park and the DLP race weekend in one year. I did Princess half marathon weekend in Florida this year and DLP will be the second half of my challenge!

My RunDisney adventure originally started because I had heard of and wanted to do the coast to coast challenge, you ran a ran in both american parks in one calendar year. But then in 2018 they announced that for the foreseeable future they were not running races in California. The next multi park challenge I heard of was the Castle to Chateau, where you run a race in an american park and the DLP race weekend in one year. I did Princess half marathon weekend in Florida this year and DLP will be the second half of my challenge!

I'd totally be up for doing the Castle to Chateau challenge, its just getting to Florida in the same year and on a race weekend which is proving a problem - though maybe one for me to work on in 2020 😁

I'm down for the 10K - only ever run that distance once before (more of a cyclist than a runner), but already really looking forward to it.

My husband is doing the 36k and my daughter the kids races. I'm providing moral support and taking photos...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter