Anyone care to join me for a 30 day dance?

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
30 more days - I can't believe I'm dancing. :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

It's funny - with our summer trips I know exactly how many days away we are at all times. With this trip, Christmas and dd's birthday coming up (all within the 30 days) it kind of crept up on me.

28 days!!!!!

DH is running the marathon as well - its his second time at Disney and the ONLY reason I am allowed to keep planning trips to the World.

Going to Disneyland in Sept for the Half Marathon. Wahoo!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :thewave: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Almost, only 31 days left. And it is currently -5* outside, this vacation is looking better by the minute!!!!

awdwnut

DisneyMomx7 said:
30 more days - I can't believe I'm dancing. :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

It's funny - with our summer trips I know exactly how many days away we are at all times. With this trip, Christmas and dd's birthday coming up (all within the 30 days) it kind of crept up on me.
We have 38 more days to go!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I cannot wait!!
Pam

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cool1:

I love dancing. I'll bet those 30 days are gone before you know it and you'll be in the world!

Katholyn

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

I'm doing the 30 day dance with ya...

Can't wait for January 7th (well, 6th when we leave).... wahoo!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

28 days for me too! :banana: :cool1:

Hi tommygirl79. We still need to finalize out plans for metting up! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter