Anyone camping sometime between July 19 - August 11?

Gino, you are. There is a wide gap between us, and I'm hoping to get someone to take custody of it, whether they want to use it or not.

Thank you. We look forward to the FP come fall. We had it for a month in the spring and did not use it but once and look forward to being the guardian for another month in the fall. It's kind of like the fort railroad, we don't always use it but we don't want to ever lose it. There is always someone to take it even if you don't know them. Make a new Dis. Friend and talk to them.

Of course! We just got our camper and spent our first nights at the Fort back in May :) I'm happy to hold on to the fire pit until someone else wants it. We can head to Orlando any weekend with enough advance notice.

Of course! We just got our camper and spent our first nights at the Fort back in May :) I'm happy to hold on to the fire pit until someone else wants it. We can head to Orlando any weekend with enough advance notice.
THANK YOU for helping out with this. We are very close to the Traveling Firepit making it's 1 year Anniversary. :thanks:

Oh, and :welcome: to The Fort

I'll be there 7/17-7/21 so I can get it from MudQueen22.

I also live in Tampa, so I can bring it home with me, I'm just not sure about getting it back for Gino USMC on 8/11 as that is when we need to move my son to WI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter