Anyone call about discounts this morning???

LadyRose

Earning My Ears
I called this morning for entertainment discounts for the RPH. SHe at first told me they were not in her system...then she told me they were......but my dates were blacked out.
Then she said maybe she had made a mistake, they were not actually in yet, because she couldn't get them to come up.
She said she had enetered a date and they came up, so she was wondering if they were "loading" them???
Anyways, after my heart was going up and down...she told me to call back in a couple of hours and double check.
She said they had been told they would be out this month sometime....I said "Are you sure???" and she said that is what they had been told.
Hmmm, makes me wonder when they have told me not to Dec...maybe they are just trying to keep me from calling back so often.
If anyone does get them PLEASE post immediately so we can get a heads up, and I will do the same. :)

I just called and she said unfortunately they were not out yet. She said that she doesn't know when they will be out, but it should be this month. This was at 9:50 a.m.

I called at 8 and was told AGAIN no e-rates until the end of October.

I was called for april and was told "all dicounts will be out in Nov
'.
The operator hinted that i should book now and change ressie later using discounts.

I was told the same thing. Which is what we did. She said they could apply the discount to my exisiting ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter