Anyone book the $99 deal yet?

Pluto4President,
Hubby, Niece, Nephew and I are also booked for 10/10. See you there.

I just booked for October 10!! This is the best cure for after cruise depression!! DCL said they would guarantee that we have connecting staterooms or upgrade us to the family suite!

Disney Dreamer,
Wow!! We will be cruising the same time again. maybe this time I will actually meet you!!

We booked the $99 deal for 10-17-02. Albiats. we'll see you there and also hoping to see some others from our 1-19-02 cruise. Since teacher conferences are scheduled for 10-17 & 10-18-02 in MN, maybe some of you fellow Minnesotans will join us (MNMom or Gretel??) Hopefully, we can meet some new people from the boards, as well.

MickeyMagic & DD (10) :smooth:

Whoohooo...just booked 3 day for Oct 17! But, boohoo, they would not confirm any room for me like they did for sc minnie. They said we would not find out our room until we got our trip papers 2 weeks before we sail. We are in a category guarantee though, cat. 10 or 11. Can't wait any way!

Hey everyone - don't forget to send in your voucher - that's supposedly when they assign your cabin, upon receipt of the voucher!

It is such a short cruise though...Maybe we could meet at the sailaway party if anyone is interested...

OK...somebody's got be going September 5 besides the three of
us and Barb and Tony...........lol

At least we don't have to go through immigration......lol

Phyllis
:cool:

I'd love to do that....I missed our other DIS get-together.....we were to meet on deck 10 above Scoops, but I didn't want to miss the party on deck 9 at the pluto pool. I was on deck 10 above the pizza shop watching everything and forgot! I dissed the DISers!:rolleyes: We'll have to start a new thread!:D

MickeyMagic -

Glad to see you're on the 10/17 cruise with us.

We will have my daughter and her family with us in a separate cabin. We have two grand daughters, they'll be 10 and 12 when we sail.

See you then!

duskysmom -

You can check on your cabin assignment before you get your cruise docs, as long as you know your DCL Reservation number.
I'd say wait a reasonable time after you send in the voucher, like 5 days, and then check on it.

You just go to the DCL Homepage, click on the suitcase icon for 'Reservations', then click on the 'Check your Reservation' link on the upper right side of the page. Then you enter your DCL Reservation number and your phone number and it will display the basics about your cruise. You can do this even if you have booked through a Travel Agent.

See you on the Oct 17th cruise!

:D Just booked DH and myself for the 10/17 cruise! I asked for cat 6 but of course no confirmation of that..... thanks for the info of checking on the website!

We booked our $99 cruise for Dec 12 sailing, while we sat at the airport waiting to return home from the 1/27 Wonder cruise (we had a WONDERful time !!!!!!!) We have Started the countdown already:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter