Anyone book the $99 deal yet?

Could someone please explain the $99.00 offer?
I've looked on DCL site and couldn't find any information about
this.
Thanks!

Originally posted by Nursetogo

Could someone please explain the $99.00 offer?
I've looked on DCL site and couldn't find any information about
this.

This was a special promotion Disney ran in order to fill their cruises in January. If you took a 4-day or 7-day cruise this month, you'd receive a voucher good for a 3-day cruise this Fall for $99/pp plus port charges and tax.

Originally posted by SeaDog
Rotsa Ruck...

I have yet to see a ship board credit based on my being a Castaway Club member or a return cruiser... they always seem to have some excuse for not giving it to me...

Direct from the DCL wen page, this is the statement about the onboard credit, so if you did not fall into this criteria, you would not be eligible...

*Not valid with any other special offers or discounts. Onboard credit applies if reservation is booked within 120 days from previous sail date and travel is completed within 18 months from previous sail date.

As for the inital ? about CC members, with the $99 offer, The castaway club benifits DO not apply... As is is a "special offer"

No shipboard credits will apply to the $99 special OR the $419 family/friends.

I booked one cabin for DW and I under the $99 special and another cabin under the $419 offer for my married DD28 and her family.

We're going Oct 17th, I booked on Jan 27th.

We are a family of five and had two connecting Cat. 8 staterooms on our January 13 cruise. We are taking advantage of the $99 offer in the fall. I just realized that because this is a guarantee type deal, that we may not have connecting staterooms or even be on the same floor!! Do you think this is a fair assumption? I better call DCL. I'll let you know what I find out.

WE just re-booked with the $99 vouchers for October 10th.

Teri

I just booked the $99 deal for the three of us...came to $386.55 with no transfers, insurance or anything except the port taxes and tax. I just Fed Ex'd off to DCL at lunch.

We are sailing on 9-5, we couldn't wait any longer, it's my birthday and we are cruising with Barb and Tony. (Hoping and praying that Barb and Tony's luck holds out in reference to
that 4 letter word...hurricane).

Phyllis
:cool:

I just booked yesterday. I wanted to go on the 9/5, but with my class schedule it wasn't going to work out.

My friend and I are going 10/17 sailing. It was $136.35 per person for the guaranteed cat 4. This also included one way from the pier to the airport.

Just to compare prices, i went to the Disney web site, and plugged in the same info to see what the price would be. For same arrangements, it would have been $1955. I am very happy with this deal we got.

I am trying the late seating this time, since i won't have to worry about Dakota staying awake to make it through dinner. Yippee, i can hardly wait!

We booked the $99 deal last night for 10/24. Were able to get same cat. room (cat 6) on the same deck (6).

at the $99 rate. This includes a refillable soda mug for both people, and a 10% discount card for shopping on board...

We are in the process of booking cruises on October 3rd (MIL Marge, DW Sue, and Sue's Aunt Irene) and November 7th (just DW and myself).

What is this AAA thing? We are members of AAA and never heard of it!

Lisa

Originally posted by SC Minnie
We booked the $99 deal last night for 10/24. Were able to get same cat. room (cat 6) on the same deck (6).

SC Minnie - Who did you call to book? When I called the number on the $99 certificate today - they said I wouldn't know my category, deck, or room until the day of boarding!

MollyX- DH called the first called Dreams but couldn't get through so he called the number on the certificate. We asked for room 6598 (same room we had last week) but it was not available so they gave us 6584. Got the faxed confirmation this morning.

What is this AAA thing? We are members of AAA and never heard of it!

Lisa F, you must book your reservation for the cruise through AAA. Contact your local office and ask about this...

There were 18 of us that cruised Jan. 12 and 17 of us will be cruising on or around November 7, catagories 9 and 10.

We sailed Jan 5th and have booked the $99.00 special for Dec. 19th the last sailing. We will spend 3 nights at WDW before sailing. We're taking our DD, it'll be here college graduation celabration and 2 of her friends.

Must get back.

Alan & Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter