Anyone been there for New Years Eve ?

matt101980

Earning My Ears
My wife and I will be in Paris for the week after Christmas and were thinking of doing the new years eve party. Anyone ever been? How is it? Thanks!

I've done it long time ago and it's one and done. Too many people and too loud music to be really magical. But it's just my opinion, I just don't like similar events, so YMWV.

I haven't been but a friend of mine went a few years back and said it was crazy busy and glad she has tried it as she wouldn't do it again

I’ve done it twice, including last year. There’s something magical about seeing in the new year on Main Street singing along to Disney songs whilst watching Fireworks!

Thanks everyone! Ive been to MK when its been totally packed so im used to that, I think im going to go for it!. My wife and I arent really partiers so the Disney environment is probably better for new years eve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter