anyone attending AlAnon?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
my younger brother has been very abusive to my mother this past year. She finally moved out of her condo and let brother remain living in it. Shes now in her own apartment instead. and on and on and on it goes. Are there any DISers attending AlAnon?

I have attended AlAnon in years past. Two brothers and one son are/were my reasons for attending. If you find a good group, miracles can and do happen. It can also be VERY good relationship therapy. :)

I think if you find the right group.....it can work wonders. Do try and see if it works for you. Hugs

Yup friend of Lois here. It's important for you to take care of yourself and your mom to take care of herself. It is suggested that you try six different meetings as each meeting has it's on flavor. Get some literature and/or books. Open AA meetings are also fantastic ways to learn more about this disease.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter