anyone at Trail's End for lunch lately?

breick

DIS Veteran
I was looking a Trail's End menu on a website and it said that drinks were NOT included in the buffet price. I think they were included the last time we were there....anyone been there recently?

Drinks are included on the lunch buffet. We were there May 30. My daughter ordered 3 different kinds of refills. We had a great waiter! Food was great at a reasonable price.

We were there a week ago and drinks were included. My daughter and son-in-law had many refils and it was all included.

The only change we saw was that they are no longer allowed to bring the little pitchers of soda to the table for you to refill your own glass (being abused, I suppose, a shame!). If it's quiet, it's easy to get refills from your server, though.

Just a reminder, if you have an annual pass, show it and you get 10% off lunch (only, not breakfast or supper) there. My son and I like to hit the parks hard until midafternoon, then stop there for a huge lunch at a cheaper price before going back to the camper for a rest.

Wish we were there now!
Terri

We always eat at Trails End, and we usually have a waiter named Ken, does anyone know if he is still there? He is so nice. He has been there for years and we always seem to get him when we go in.

He was there at Christmas. "Welcome, neighbors" We like Edie. Also. we enjoy visiting with Miss Josie and Paulette at the checkin stand.

Ah, Ken. Our favorite waiter. Always has something nice to say even on the gloomiest day. We have a picture of him with our kids from a couple of years ago. Anyway, he was there last November. He generally works the early shift - breakfast and lunch. ::MickeyMo

We saw Ken there in May at breakfast. He's great, as is Edie, who is our favorite! breick, we like visiting with Josie too...she always comes around and "pets" on the kids and is so sweet!

Can't wait to try this place on our next trip. We are also doing Hoop De Doo..... I can't wait!!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

We love Ken. I am sure he dosen't know us by name but we all sure know him. Truely a CM who seems to love his job and one who always makes our vacations more enjoyable just by being such a nice guy.

and the fried chicken kicks butt too!!!!!!

- lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter