• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone at the Fort with a golf cart from Kenny?

betmust

Mouseketeer
I will be arriving at the Fort tomorrow by noon. I made a reservation with Kenny before the summer. I have not heard from him today which I have on prior occasions. I did call and leave a message this morning and have not heard back. Just hoping everything is ok. I have so much fun with a cart and am hoping to have one.
Was hoping someone who might be there could fill me in as far as did he call you ahead of time or just touch base with you the day you got there?

Thanks

We emailed Kenny about a reservation inquiry last week and haven't heard anything back either. I hope everything is okay with him and your reservation.

Thank you - Kenny called me late this afternoon. Everything is fine.
I would recommend calling him. You can leave a message and he will get back to you. I was just a little concerned because every other year he has called me and this year he didn't.
Of note, he did say that there have been a lot of cancellations because people's flights were cancelled because of the storm. I am from outside boston so he was surprised I was able to make it. My flight was cancelled for tomorrow morning and I was able to get one out of Manchester, NH so I was lucky...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter