Anyone at the Fort today who happened to gets pictures of....

There is a vendor who usually films the pet and golf cart parades, ldubberly. Tomorrow I'll look and see if they have put any videos up.

The costume sounds like a cute idea for sure. 🇺🇲

Bama Ed

I hope this is Bruce. I am not a great photographer and I have never uploaded a photo from my phone. I hope someone else has some better shots.
The parade was wonderful. I was enjoying looking at my pictures again hoping to find I got a photo of him

I hope this is Bruce. I am not a great photographer and I have never uploaded a photo from my phone. I hope someone else has some better shots.
The parade was wonderful. I was enjoying looking at my pictures again hoping to find I got a photo of him
Yes! That’s him! Thank you so much. I hated missing the parade.

I'm glad Leesa was on the other side of the road and got the photos. The video camera was on the driver's side and you can see the back of the dog and his hat only on the floor of the cart.

Screenshot 2019-07-05 at 9.11.57 AM.png

For anyone interested in watching the video from yesterday, here it is courtesy of Mousesteps / JWL Media.

Bama Ed

I'm glad Leesa was on the other side of the road and got the photos. The video camera was on the driver's side and you can see the back of the dog and his hat only on the floor of the cart.

View attachment 414345

For anyone interested in watching the video from yesterday, here it is courtesy of Mousesteps / JWL Media.

Bama Ed
Thanks so much for the video.! So wish we were there! So amazing and wonderful how campers treat each other like family and party on! At no hotel/motel will you see such camaraderie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter