• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone at the fort right now??

Nicole&Becker

Mouseketeer
We are leaving today and have extra food we were not able to use. We have a full case of Aquafina water that has not been opened, a bag of baby carrots, two bags of whole carrots, a head of coliflower, apples, oranges, and a small tub of I can't believe it's not butter. All unopened! Free to anyone who wants it. We just were not able to go through it like we thought we would. Please let me know if anyone can make use of any of that. We are in cabin 2761.

That is very nice of you to offer. Hope someone takes you up on it. We often hike the National parks and leave things with the Rangers for them to use or to give out to other hikers.

Bummer, left this morning. I could have used that alligator toy for my daughters BD party in August (She wants a Swamp People theme). It was a very nice gesture on your part indeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter