Anyone at the fort now?

lrab1126

I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing
I was wondering how the settlement trading was looking?

I hope I did this correctly. This is my first post.

We went to the Settlement tonight after getting off the boat from the Contemporary. I am not sure when they reopened because they were closed when we arrived on Sunday the 12th. The CM said they painted and put a new flag stone floor. It looked very nice. It also seemed more open than before - I was able to get our stroller through easily.

Woohoo, our first Settlement update!!! Thanks the5coops!!!

The new floor sounds nice, and it would be great if it was more open, that store was always a bit crowded. I wonder is the inside store layout is still similar???

From what I can remember the chest freezer is gone from the side door and replaced with an upright freezer. In my opinion the store was geared more towards merchandise with two units of shelves near the refrigerators for sundry items. Tonight I will pay more attention - now the kids know it's open and it is our usual ice cream stop when coming home from Magic Kingdom.

I also posted a thread asking for more info, so post whatever you have there as well, and any pictures if you can get them!! ;)

thanks for the update ! I agree it always seemed a bit crammed in there. I look forward to seeing it. I will take some pics :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter