Anyone at the Fort now and need some milk?

bhartman

Mouseketeer
hey there!

We’re leaving our cabin tomorrow and have an unopened gallon of 2% milk that we won’t use before we fly home. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks!

We also have a bunch of bottled water, some Capri sun, la croix, and a few miller lites. I hate for it to all go to waste. Hopefully housekeeping can find a home for it.

We also have a bunch of bottled water, some Capri sun, la croix, and a few miller lites. I hate for it to all go to waste. Hopefully housekeeping can find a home for it.

Don't know about Disney, but most hotels let housekeeping keep things that are left behind by guests. That was our experience when leaving a hotel after an extended stay during a job relocation.

Too bad someone at FW can't use them, guess people are not on the Dis while there, I know we are not - too busy!! :)

The great part is, I know where they keep it all at Walmart so everyone gets their favorite. Isnt America a great country ?

Every time someone says they dont like buttermilk I am forced to evaluate our relationship and decide if we can go forward despite the negativity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter