Anyone able to use the room only discount?

loveDmouse

Mickey was first
I was curious if any one was able to apply this code to your reservation? I was able to use one last year but I called this time and it couldn't be applied. Just curious if anyone else tried? We go in early December. We have a preferred campsite.
I have heard that it doesn't hurt to call back and ask another CM so I may do that. It really isn't that big of a deal probably but every little bit helps.
Thanks guys!

I buy AAA and my campsite only discount saves more than the cost of the AAA. Then you get all the benefits of AAA on top of that.

We have AAA and find it quite valuable but when I made my reservation back in January they said the AAA discount was not available.

Do you have to give them your AAA number when you make your reservation or at check in?

Supposedly, both. But, sometimes they won't ask you when you make the reservations. And sometimes, they won't ask you when you check in. But, just in case, you should have it for both. :goodvibes

Just wanted to add that you can use your AAA discount at the marina and bike rental also. They don't mention it on any of the signs, so you do have to ask..but they do give you a discount..it's not huge but it's something.

I got the annual passholder discount for our preferred campsite for the beginning of December.

I got the annual passholder discount for our preferred campsite for the beginning of December.

Cool. Unfortunately, we don't get to go to WDW but once a year so an annual pass doesn't make sense for us. I hope someday that will change but right now I guess 7 days is better than none. ;)

Not sure which discount is better. Maybe someone will be able to answer your question.

I think I am going to call back and ask again about that code or the AAA discount. Doesn't hurt to ask right. Worst they can say is not available. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter