• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody stayed in the Cabins?

cquick

DIS Veteran
We are going to Fort Wilderness for 4 nights Dec. 21-25, 2008. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:We are staying in a handicapped accessible cabin. Anybody know anything about them? Pictures?

Thanks, Now I just have to talk my hubbie into letting me bring the Christmas tree! :santa::santa:

My inlaws stayed in the cabins 2 weeks ago we stopped by to see them they were very nice they had 4 adults and enjoyed it plus it was nice to have us all in the campground we stayed in our rv while they were in the cabins so we were all close which made going to parks a breeze we could time things better then when they stayed at the all stars yeah it cost more but was worth the price they stayed in one cabin instead of 2 rooms and was alot more fun being in the camp with all the fort has to offer

Every year but one we have stayed in the cabins and the year we didn't we didn't enjoy our trip as much. The cabins are great, it is nice to be able to park in the driveway and just walk in instead of trying to find a spot to park and then hike through the lot to your 3rd floor room!!! We love the space, the fact that there are two tv's for those rainy days, and the last time we went there was also a vcr and you can rent movies from the Meadows which was nice for the kids. Love having the kitchen and being able to cook and reheat the leftovers. Just a great place to be. I would also recommend renting a golf cart so you can explore the whole resort. We did this last year when we went in December and loved going through the camping loops to see all of the decorations. My son loved this part. We did this every night when we got back from the parks. Lots of fun!!!! Until we get ourself a RV we will only stay at the cabins. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to pm me.

Ronda

Can you tell I just love the Fort!!!!

Like Ronda, I love the cabins too! FW is our favorite place to stay on property.

Definitely BRING the Christmas tree! And whatever other decorations you can bring along with you. Lots of campsites will be decorated for the holiday, and when you get there you will want to get in on the fun!
Have a great trip!!:santa:

Like Ronda, I love the cabins too! FW is our favorite place to stay on property.

Definitely BRING the Christmas tree! And whatever other decorations you can bring along with you. Lots of campsites will be decorated for the holiday, and when you get there you will want to get in on the fun!
Have a great trip!!:santa:

Thanks everybody for the answers, I will smuggle a tree and lights to hang on the deck! GOTTA have a golf cart, that's half the fun. Don't even know if we'll go to the parks! I'll post pics when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter