• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody stayed in Loop 600?

Tromba

Mouseketeer
We're going in December, and have a non-preferred site reservation. When I made the reservation last January I asked for Loop 600, because, looking at the map, it seems to be the closest non-preferred site loop to the marina. But in reviewing the posts here, I don't see where anyone has either stayed in that loop or recommended it. Just wondering about it. If you have stayed there, which sites would you recommend?

Another question: Loop 700, is it preferred or non-preferred?

Thanks, Art

just bumbing this
we are also requested the 600 loop because the marina is near by. sometimes it is faster to get to the parks by boat rather than bus. any input about these sites are greatly appreciated
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

We stayed in the 600 loop one year. I think it is the closest non-preferred loop to the marino. I think 700 is a preferred loop.

The 600 loop has about 22 campsites. The lower numbers are closer to the bus stop, swimming pool, movie/campfire program, bike barn, and trading post. The higher numbers are closer to the marina and the boat to the Magic Kingdom. It is a smaller loop, so there is not a lot of distance between one end and the other. The 600 loop shares a bath house/laundry with the 800 loop. You have to cross the road, enter the 800 loop, and walk past 6 or 7 sites. It only seems like a long way if you are carrying laundry!

600 loop has a creek behind it with a rather steep embankment, so if you have young children you will probably be a nervous wreck, other side of the loop is near the street so you will have bus noise.

600 Loop Map

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter