Anybody have RV Insurance they LOVE?

GMAC has a storage option, what they do is while the RV is in storage they drop the liability insurance but maintain the comprehensive. However, in some states that is not allowed and you are considered uninsured and could be fined if the tags where not turned in.

Also, the GMAC storage option is handy - but in PA it didn't meet minimum coverage and I had to turn my tags in (pain in the BUTT). I found Progressive who was the same price as GMAC and I keep (MORE) coverage year round.

Exactly what I mean, it was the same when I was registered in MD. When I moved to VA, it was an option on the tags, but I chose to stay with progressive until they jacked up the prices. I am with Hartford and so far so good, but I have no loyalty to any one company. I usually shop every 3 years as thats when the rates seem to creep up and I get them back down by moving elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter